Thursday, September 16, 2004

Poetry & Business

Reading my latest Global Province newsletter, I couldn't help but notice the title Poetry & Business. It appealed instantly. Check out the link. I especially like what David H Adams is doing in London.

Reminds me of the best Christmas gift we got last year. Marie was recovering from major surgery, I had to borrow money from my mum who's on the benefit, we were disillusioned about a lot of things and just ... reeling.

My sister sent over a game: "Magnetic Poetry" ... basically a whole bunch of words on magnets. Normal people would use the fridge, but Marie and I set to creating beautiful, heart-wrenching, sad and sometimes funny poetry on the gas heater. It did indeed drag out the issues that were deep in our heart, and I believe it helped us work through that difficult time as a team.

Must do it again sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home