Friday, January 14, 2005

Now here's a leader

Good News India is published by a 63-year-old man who epitomises the word "resilient".

This article outlines his illegal arrest, release and then struggle with others in his area to recover from the tsunami. He says:

"Reality has caught up with its publisher, and his faith in India and life's ways is only reinforced. Often what we cannot achieve by fulminating, can be achieved by switching off disappointment and working for a greater objective."

1 Comments:

At 9:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badges - I wear a badge that has my name on at the Citizens Advice Bureau - at first it was difficult when folk said "thanks xyz" I couldn't fathom how they knew my name. A couple of weeks ago I took my badge home by mistake after couldn't be bothered going through the palaver of the alarm scenario. The next time I was on duty I had to wear the "nameless" badge and felt all wrong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home