Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Plane-mad teenager launches Oxbridge air service

Telegraph | News | Plane-mad teenager launches Oxbridge air service

This is just brilliant. He's just 18, but he's followed his passion, and better still, he's found a good business case for what he does. The map in the story shows the lengthy routes cars and trains have to take between Cambridge and Oxford. It's amazing no-one has ever thought of an air service before.

I think this story is amazing because at 18 I had none of that sort of opportunity-spotting ability. Was it just me, or is that ability quite rare in the young?

2 Comments:

At 8:19 am, Blogger james said...

I was going to comment on how well written and observed your film reviews were, until I came across the link to your company. Ha ha; I guess I can still say that. Very cool company website, and very cool company too.

http://jamesaubrey.blogspirit.com

 
At 12:10 pm, Blogger Simon said...

Thanks James! And I've added your blog to my Sage favourites too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home